A Blog About Blogs

This first blog is my favorite of the two I have found this week. The most exciting part to the site is each home displayed is actually for sale...in Australia. I desire to go study abroad terribly, and have done my research but I had no idea Australia had these gorgeous homes to offer.


This second blog is by a lady names Julia who happens to be obsessed with houses. I thought it was interesting she is not a designer but just finds looking at houses as her form of entertainment. As you can tell in the photo, she finds everything from tv/movie homes to before & after photos.

I hope you take a look at both of these and find them just as inspiring as I did! Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Can you update with links to these blogs? I would love to visit the the first site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to take a trip down under. The nice thing is there wouldn't be a language barrier! Thanks for sharing these sites!

    ReplyDelete