Circulation Space





Each day for the next couple weeks we will be performing mini charettes. These will help to guide our design process for our major spaces as we continue to design structures and finalize FF&E. I have shown two variations of my gallery/main circulation space which I produced in the small time frame given. Please forgive my rough sketches. The first is effective as the ceiling pattern transitions into a wooden detail and then into the flooring pattern. I hope to use a variation in a shiny/honed marble-like finish and wood. The second is strong because of the soffit structure and how it successfully introduces variation on the presentation wall. I will provide seating along the window side so they might always have the option to view the artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment